Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
@Dadidu its cha hae in actually, but there will be no romance as far as i know, just a romantical interest
but idk if it will be different from the WN

Dex-chan lover
soo how do they normale notice gates?
did someone realy has to stumple upon them ? isnt the world then just screwed? humans cant be everywhere

Dex-chan lover
And starts that usual routine of this webcomic. A massacre happening somewhere being the center of attention, but the MC is preoccupied as usual. And now his teleport is also in cooldown.

Aggregator gang
@Rukja canonically gates leak mana and the stronger the gate the more mana it leaks, there does seem to be latent mana in the world between what leaks out of gates and possibly the awakened themselves leaking some (not canon, but probable), because of the first two points I believe higher rank gates can be detected from a distance and because of my theory about latent mana perhaps lower ranks can't since the little mana they do let out gets masked by said latent mana, so anything big enough to be dangerous to the world should be found out pretty much right away, whereas this thing is probably just a low rank gate...though these students are screwed unless one of them is a young "awakened"
also I'm sure it'd be bad for society as a whole if a bunch of orcs and goblins start pouring out into the middle of a city even if hunters can deal with them easily enough once they actually find them...as for gates like that that pop up in the middle of nowhere instead and don't get found...well, it's probably not that big of a deal if no one is around to be hurt by it? and once it is found, it'd get called in and hunted down asap
so if I'm right, unnoticed gates would only really be dangerous to normies who stumble upon them, or if like this one they happen to open in the middle of a city

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja thats why they have hunters take trips on isolated places, they scout for gates like that. I think the manhwa wasnt very clear about that but on the novel it was on an ocasion like that when that first flying ant reached a city alive, the hunters who first found it were on a scouting through the island. (this was back before they started planning for the Jeju raid)

Japan and USA have satellites which can track magic energy, they showed as much also during the Jeju raid.
China kinda stole that technology as well IIRC

@Kazzuma
the undead shaming is coming
lmao.

OH SH-T I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOIN LOOKS LIKE IM ABOUT TO SEE A BERSEK SUNG-GIN-WOO also is the LN complete? im about to read it where should i start and when is the next chapter coming out?

Yes, this is his younger sisters school, there was something covering the gate in the novel but this makes sense too.
oh and his little sister gets scarred for life from this incident so it's really important

@JohnFuckingWick the LN is complete, although i have no idea what chapter you should start on from here. Personally I started the LN from the beginning, it was nice to see Jin Woo's growth again but from a bit of a different angle, the LN is practically the same but the webtoon does change some details here and there (they make it better imo). But if you really don't want to start over, I'd suggest to at least wait until this arc is over, it's pretty short anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
i get the feeling that this isnt a low Level Dungeon, i mean it spills out Orcs, if it were low goblins should be fine?
but intressting theorie about it

@ShionSinX
thanks for explaining

so i guess that is the usual problem, better not looking to deep into it, the plot needed a undetected gate and it got one

The next chapter will be so great. After that kind of cliffhanger everything else will be a big disappointment.

Omg it’s finally starting! We’re gonna be in a friggin crazy ride from here on out guys.

Users who are viewing this thread