Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

Finally, some good food! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for this!!
And yay for me, Ju-hee the forgotten but best waifu was mentioned \(^o^)/
also, the art style is so good tho.

(Question for LN readers: which one do you guys prefer to have the manhwa author change some stuff or just be true all throughout to the LN?)

@haxille definitely manhwa version since mc is less op and cocky, but the downside is that manhwa has some missing details.

Contributor
@haxille I just read the novel and the comic is really elevating the original material, which is honestly kind of bad.

LN and WN reader know what is going to happen from this point, and god it's going to be epic and glorious!

Dex-chan lover
WHY ARE YOU NOT RUNNING?!
Really is it so hard to start running when something like this happens? It is not like they don't understand what it is.

Oh no! we didn't notice a super tiny gate that coincidentally ended up inside a room we left abandoned for a few months!!!

Not like we set up gate detection equipment and scour the earth for them everywhere...

If gates only ever get discovered by people "visiting them" the ENTIRE PLANET would have been over run by now with all the random gates that have been undiscovered throughout the USA, Russia, China, Canada, Brazil etc. Even if they where only weak gates that appear in abandoned areas, it would be like a zombie plague with more undiscovered gates than discovered gates.

In fact, even in urban areas - there are tens of thousands of abandoned and neglected buildings/rooms. Some cities have as much as 40% vacancy on apartments, hundreds of warehouses that only get inspected once or twice a quarter, tens of thousands of square-meters of empty office space and abandoned factories.

Fed-Kun's army
@Spoonikle normally, yes what you're saying makes sense but keep in mind that in the last few weeks (or months maybe in the story's timeline) things have been quite abnormal like the ants evolving and the gate in the middle of the road which was a huge surprise... So, basically things have been out of the norm (if you consider a world with gates and monsters to be the norm). In this case, it makes sense that the human aren't prepared for this because maybe their equipment takes time to detect gates and maybe these are appearing sporadically and throwing them off. The gate in this chapter could've appeared 0.000001 seconds ago, we're not sure. The room has been abandoned for months but that doesn't mean that the gate didn't just appear giving no time for detection and response by the hunter association.
The MC himself is like a bug in the system so maybe his awakening triggered something which threw the world off its axis.

Honestly, I think everything is coherent and makes sense to a certain degree but I'm just pissed at the kid who was so sure nothing wrong was going to happen and confidently approached the gate, like seriously WTF. I get that kids can be reckless but dude, even if the monsters couldn't get out, he could've slipped and went in or something. It's just stupid... But I gotta admit that it makes for one hell of an introduction of the next big dilemma.

@spoonikle I can't recall if there are detention systems, but the rest of your scenario isn't really correct. People don't necessarily have to stumble upon the gate, they can search for it/the source when the 'monsters' are encountered anywhere.
Also,
the 'monsters' from the gates are not coordinated with each other or even necessarily from the same place.

Fed-Kun's army
@Excalibro

Same I almost completely forgot about it

Still one of my favourite scenes from the ln tho and I don't even know why

Fed-Kun's army
@nawoon
@haxille
Idk, I feel like the manhwa still has him just as cocky, it's just the writing in the ln was slightly more 'edgy' (not in a bad way), while the manhwa makes it look more like a comedy series, especially with the facial expressions

And he's definitely not less op, cos the battles and fight scenes are playing out just how I remember them

Can someone spoil me please? Will Jin Wii’s sister be fine? Will she be alive?? Please say yes😭

It’s time for the massacre to start >:)

@saitohimea
Most of the people in school get slaughtered but then Jin woo swoops in to save his sister in time

I still don't understand why he rejected Cha into his guild. Could someone explain it, pls?

Users who are viewing this thread