Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

Double-page supporter
@bluecatmage well
they manage to defend against the normal soldier orc, but have quite a hard time to protect the sister when the orc leader come with his army so they're quite outnumbered

Dex-chan lover
If manhwa only guys don't know to stay out of the comments yet, I don't know what to tell ya.

But man, here we go with this arc...

Dex-chan lover
@Renae fair.
the part with their kid is pretty good tbh, I hope they take that part where the kid is there but like everyone else has powers still

Group Leader
@Drachenbar i’d say it’s an artifact from the compression script mangadex uses. It seems mildly allergic to webtoon- sized images. If you encounter one of those corrupted images, try switching off the mangadex data saver and reloading the chapter.

By my own estimates the compression script corrupts about 1 in 20 pages, alternative theory is that it happens on popular series when the script doesn’t have enough time to properly complete the compression before it gets hammered by the high demand and serves up an uncompleted file

Dex-chan lover
> pretty sure that's his sisters school
pretty sure he left few high orcs to protect his family members, and that green one looks like a low orc

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the novel readers are really hyping up this part, I can't wait.
He'd probably get there in the nick of time.

Users who are viewing this thread