Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

In the next chapters you will understand why it is not wise to piss off an S-grade hunter.

Pretty meh cliffhanger. We know that Jin-Woo made one of the 4 orc elite guards his sister's bodyguard so as soon as Jin-Ah is in direct danger the shadow will come out and wipe the floor with these orcs.

Even though I know what will happen.. The cliffhanger is still damn effective.

Fed-Kun's army
Her calling Oppa! In her head really got me. Desperately hoping for her big bro to come save her and her friends. I feel it.
Dammit! Now we wait again.

Please god let there be a shadow knight or something in her shadow so she can live

I know what's gonna happen, but that cliff still ...
Welp, time to re-read that part in the WN again. :)

Can't wait to see Sung Jin-Woo reaction when he hearsfeels that his little sister is in danger.
Oh,
Kaisel is gonna appear again
. Haha, the urge to spoil.. i-i can't resist it.
[chuckles]
Those orcs are d.E.a.D.

I didn't know which soldier was appointed as her bodyguard. I should've known it would be the most ironic possibility. 😃

If I remember correctly, I believe she has one of the orc generals and 2 other high orcs as her bodyguards. Can't wait for the orcs to get railed.

Insert meme "Hero arrives late but just-in-time to save loved one @1HP, so that he can flaunt his greater than raid boss powers".

Author suddenly dumbs down MC and have him waste his lifesaving Instant-Shadow-Teleport (which is on a bloody long CD timer) to travel to a Dungeon entrance when MC already has an epic flying mount.

Users who are viewing this thread