Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

@Teasday Yes you are right on spot. Would appreciate if you all decide to create a spoiler policy for mods to follow and users to abide by, even if its few lines like how you and woulez precisely explained it.
and btw can you tell me how you linked all of my comment in yours. (only if it doesn't take much of your time or like a link to a guide) What you did was so different in this scenario that I can't even ask other users for help in forums as I don't know the name of it.

@woulez Thanks for removing the spoiler tag.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@m4ng4 I wrote myself a button to just add a quote block and some text automatically, it but since it doesn't actually work properly I don't want to implement it on the site for real.

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/5nQDRvXxW3/

I recommend using TamperMonkey for installing the script.

@m4ng4 so you retorted by calling other people disabled. Shows how mature you are.

I am not gonna check a chapter of a manga I have not read, that sounds ridiculous. We are talking about Solo Leveling, not another manga.
Popular manga on Dex usually have a few mods sitting on standby waiting to moderate the comment section. That is why quality control is much better on series like SL compared to lesser known ones.

Tuesday also agreed that current events in ANOTHER medium is a spoiler. Do you think I'm some rare special case now? I'm pretty sure most people would also appreciate not being spoiled with info from another medium. You also can't expect mods to be everywhere for you, there's literally no way given the amount of updates and chapter influx this site has everyday. But thankfully most people on Dex are aware and spoiler-box most spoilers. Maybe you should do a poll and see where the majority is.

Kinda unnecessary that I have to make a second reply to an argument about something as simple as "spoiler-box the spoilers" so this is my last one.

So the high orc shadow on his sister will not appear till the last moment ... obvious.

@kn1000a Man, you wouldn't believe how much I agree with your last line. But, here is the thing, just don't give preferential treatment only to your arguments. The comments were supposed to be on spoilers but you started targeting me so, at the least accept my retorts in goodwill.

You are wrong here when you say,
We are talking about Solo Leveling, not another manga.
, because, when mods backed by mangadex starts their job, it won't just stop at one manga, manhwa, manhua etc, etc. They will follow the similar rule for other spoiler issues too. Whether you agree with this or not is another matter. and the thing about Quality control is that it should be unanimous and not on ad-hoc basis. Mangadex lacks in this department, well, at least to the best of my understanding and therefore should develop a thriving community of mods where there are multiple mods for all of the things available here and not just for just one popular manhwa,i.e., solo leveling. I guess, they should even define a precise (to an extent) Spoiler policy.

Yeah, Teasday agreed partially, I guess, as his first line says so, but on the other hand woulez accepted my argument and he's already removed the spoiler tag. Even the commentor messaged me saying his thanks for explaining it better.

All in all, lets end this here, with the following line. Don't target me personally unless you want the same (preferably more) back at you.
and don't go exploding this statement that I'm threatening you. NO! I'm NOT! This is just a statement, no warning or no other similar bullshit.
Lets just be fellow commentator here.

WHAT THE FUCK IT'S HIS SISTER AND HER FRIENDDDDDD I THOUGHT THEY WERE ANOTHER SCHOOL BUT WITH SIMILAR UNIFORMSSS THIS IS NOT GOOD OMG TT

Bruh, don't get this girl. You're like calling for your brother with your thoughts... It's not like he's a mind-reader for goodness sake, at least like call or text him - though it won't reach him cuz he's in a dungeon but like still.

8z4WC4b443.png

Users who are viewing this thread