Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

Kz3

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE the shit is going to go down (Novel reader excitement)

lpe

Isn't there a shadow protecting his sister? She should be fine

but he just used the teleporting skill... how is he gonna get over to her fast? i hope the shadow would be enough to keep her safe :c

Aggregator gang
HE PUT SHADOW SOLDIERS ON OTHER POEPLE BUT NOT HIS FKING FAMILY????
FKING HELL!!
OK WE ARE NOW AT THE POINT WHERE HE IS TOO OP SO NOW WE HAVE TO DUMB THE ENTIRE STORY SMH LIKE A MAD APE

@greyhud90while i have not read the novels or anything like that, i can pretty much guess what will happen in the next chapter and why it didnt happen until now.
but yes, continue to bash the keyboard like an mad ape.

EDIT: i believe there was a chapter that showed him putting a shadow on his sister.

Guys relax he did put shadow soliders in his family members they just don't react unless the host is attacked.

Whoa, that was a pretty intense chapter. Many of the chapters lately have been pretty slow and lacked tenseness, but this one truly made me feel the horror of the monsters again. I suppose it just required us not to be following our extremely overpowered main character, for better or worse.

Also guys, for those of you saying he put a shadow on his family, did you forget he has a cooldown for his Shadow trade?

Is that the E rank hunter next to the sister, whatshername that went with Jinwoo thru the Red Gate

Thanks for the translation! I find the other group's translation a little ambiguous lately.

x_x

Shame you're dropping it, this was the better translation IMO

Group Leader
Time for a pure massacre, jin gonna whoop their asses so hard, these orcs will regress back into infant mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread