Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

MD and college students don't seem to mix very well, will be eagerly waiting the upload fix. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@maarriiee They aren't lazy, they're just bored. After all, they are Bored College Students. So that's why this chapter feels too short? Thanks for info.

When that axe swung down I subconsciously tried to turn up my volume even though I'm reading

The art on this is just too good honestly

Fed-Kun's army
can you really call 2 ogres that were stitched together a Twin headed ogre? Two headed..i guess. but not twin

His ultimate teleport skill is on cooldown because he didn't want to drive to the raid. 😕

Reminds me of that time he skipped the most important raid of his entire life (Jeju) because he wanted to spend the day at home with his mom. Seriously I like the story but I wish the author would have used the adaptation as an opportunity to rework those stupid plot devices.

If you experience distorted or broken pages, it's because you compress the images on the settings, and not the original size. Try to switch the quality.

@dexdoujinmanga haha regardless they’re on my shitlist now because now I can’t tell if they’ve done this is the past too. There are at least 9 pages or illustrations missing, that’s why it feels short.

To anyone concerned about the chapter being too short: there are several important pages missing from this chapter that the translators either neglected to...well translate, or were too bored to try. Let’s hope this is a temporary issue and the full chapter gets released soon. If any of you don’t want to wait feel free to look at the Raw.

I'm guessing one of the shadow soldiers guardian his sister probably died so he sensed she was in danger. And he couldn't teleport because it was on cooldown since he used it to get to the portal.

@Shyri I'm not sure if it was explained in the manhwa, but according to the LN he shares a link with all his summons, they an send him a signal in case of emergencies..

At this point, I really don't get why the author can't do shit about the plot. Every arc feels like something is missing to the story and the build up is somewhat useless. They should probably kill the mc sister to give him a concrete motivation for solving the issue about why the gates are appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread