Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

SO I checked the raws and after he says "do as you please' These are the pages that are missing
- Beru screeching
-Hunters shocked by the screech
-SJW and all his summoned shadows behind him
-Hunters complaining for SJW not to leave
-SJW pulling a really scary angry face
-Hunters scared by said angry face
Then after all these pages we see SJW leaving the dungeon, not a translator so I can't tell you the actuall dialogue in these scenes but this is just a general idea of the missing pages

There's the Arabic Version of this chapter that's out, and you can see the missing portion that's not in the english version.

I feel like the mc is becoming more arrogant. I mean compared to season 1, he was more relatable. But now, meh. Don't knew if he's gonna continue like this

Fed-Kun's army
Seoul to Busan is like a 4 hour car ride. It wasn't really unreasonable for him to want to skip it, especially with people he barely knows and when he knows he's gonna get ogled at by everyone. SJW has a lot of skills, but he doesn't have people skill. Plus, it's not like he knew what was going to happen.

Aggregator gang
A fiery dragon with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi Ho Silver!" The Lone Leveler rides to the rescue.

A man so fucking strong he doesn't need to be there in order to protect his sister. Trully, a MAN!

Sucks how as soon as hero manhua stops translating bcs misses pages so we can't even rely on anyone else to translate

Aggregator gang
well that answers one question I've had. I knew he could tell when shadows were destroyed when not near by, but it wasn't clear if he was able to tell their conditions beyond that from a distance, which, obviously he can

Users who are viewing this thread