Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Fuck yesss hahaha shit can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update. But some pages are missing still amazing chapter as always.

Fed-Kun's army
badass orc shaman's guards protecting little sis. Not fucking around. Orc invaders don't know what kind of shit they just got themselves in to.
Dammit! Have to wait another week...

Edit: significant portion in the middle missing. Looked through the Arabic version, though I couldn't read a bit of it (read the novel so doesn't matter).

To anyone concerned about the chapter being too short: there are several important pages missing from this chapter that the translators either neglected to...well translate, or were too bored to try. Let’s hope this is a temporary issue and the full chapter gets released soon. If any of you don’t want to wait feel free to look at the Raw.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh some pages are missing? I'll just check again then! But man that was badass. I'm inclined to read the novel now haha

Aggregator gang
For the people that want to know whats missing, its maybe 2 or 3? pages between summoning the ant king shadow and him dashing out of the dungeon. With my limited korean, the conversation goes a little like this if you happen to see the raws.

MC: *Summons more ant soldiers* You should be able to handle this with these right.
AntKing Shadow: Yes I shall handle the situation with these soldiers

Mob A: W-wait!
Mob B: Are you really telling me we should do this raid with these monsters?!

MC: *Menacing glare* If you prefer then I can cancel them and just head out my way. These are better than nothing correct?

Mob A: Y-yes it is as you say h-ha ha....

MC: "How much time do I have left on the shadow teleportation skill?" *1 hour 42 minutes 16 seconds*
MC: God dammit its going to take too long! This is never useful when I need to use it!
*dash*

Mob A: Looks like he actually left...
Mob C: What are we going to do now?
Mob A: Just wait a bit. Im thinking of what to do -__-

And then the next page is him dashing towards the exit

Aw, it's not super obvious here that the undead monsters are scared of Jin-Woo. Well, after all, he's in a hurry, no time to ponder about it.
In the novel, it is even mentioned that he feels comfortable in that dungeon. But it will never be mentioned again after that, it's just another hint.

Also the poor hunters are going to have issues with Beru XD

Hope the missing pages will be up soon! Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread