Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Fed-Kun's army
@BigIron69

Yeah, i was waiting for it to get better after the Jeju Island arc but it's still not good, plot moves too slowly and chapters are just MC badassery. I was fine with it before, first they show readers how strong MC is, then Jeju Island arc shows all characters how strong MC is, but now there's just no point anymore, plot needs move somewhere, all we get are 1~2 panels hints every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
FIXED: @MyMelodyyyy

68eGndnl.jpg

Doyeon I hope you recover soon and with no side effects.
Thanks for the release, but please be healthy!

@Botman it’s gonna stay like that for a while. There was only one hint this chapter:
the kill kill kill kill the humans message
. It seems slow now but it’s really worth it and I’d hate it if you stopped now when the show is just starting. I seriously think that once we get into the juicy parts of SL it’s going to be on of the best, including Japanese manga. For now just enjoy the mindless badassery, but keep in mind there are going to be numerous foreshadows into the HUGE conflicts that come later on.

hoooo boi this is hot stuff.

also a lot of people complaining because the plot is slow...... yall just go read other stuff
this progress is hella good

Doyeon get well soon. To the team, thanks for the chap.

Oppa is royally pissed. Orcs are so dead x10.

Have to say this adaption from the light novel is absolutely amazing. Art is fantastic and frankly they corrected the worst stuff in the novel so far

Users who are viewing this thread