Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

uh is no one gonna bring attention to one of the translators getting covid??? you talk abt wanting another chapter but we might not so im going to thank what the translators have done for us so far and not pressure them to push themselves to give us any more i hope you feel better doyeon and take some time off i'm willing to wait as long as needed so no worries

Fed-Kun's army
@memyle I agree

Thanks for the translation. Take all the time you need. Doyeon It is a hard road and I hope that you’re feeling better soon.

OH SHIT! You fucked with the wrong Imouto >:) I dont even care about the cliffhanger or having to wait. Im fully satisfied with this chapter hahah xD

Love the chapter and the last page gives me chills. I hope you feel better soon translator and rest as long as you need to. Overworking could make it worse

Power fantasy at it's finest, kills the tension to damn early. Maybe it's time to drop this crap. Can't stand the writing anymore, even with the top notch art. The illustrator should have worked with other gems, and even though this had potential it wasted a ton of it. Even Bleach's final arc was barely acceptable than all the chapters this thing has.

@Demathraxyus, one punch man was a power fantasy yet it works. Instead of focusing on the achievements of the mc, it focuses on what effects the mc bring upon the society and himself. Opm's meteor arc and seafolk arc demonstrated this, both arcs show us what an admirable character Saitama is despite the fuckery society brought to him, thus showing how well written he is. And this is a power fucking fantasy.

What im trying to say is even though it's a power fantasy, the author should have made things more dynamic and didn't forget to put life on his work. The rule of cool works, but too much ruins the story and in this case, it turned too edgy and crappy.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune doyeon is facing. Hope he gets well soon as possible and all you guys the best in staying safe!!

I hope the translator is able to survive from Covid!! lets all pray for him!

lets also get this chapter's comments to 500!

lets make a chain of "Get well soon Doyeon!".

Users who are viewing this thread