Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Kinda miss the survival skills and the mystery of the system. Nowadays, it's all about others getting overwhelmed, MC comes to save the day. Repeat. One word from the MC is enough to scare most people and monsters off, and most arcs are about him playing hard to get, act condescending to others, and arriving late.
This chapter, Jin-ah could've easily died before Jin-woo arrives, but the enemy stopped let her go after sensing Jin-woo from afar lol. He doesn't even know if Jin-woo is friendly, and Jin-ah, as someone he thinks as the summoner, was trouble enough. It would have made sense to quickly eliminate Jin-ah before Jin-woo arrives. Even as a manhwa that prioritizes fast-paced actions over thoughtful story as its primary appeal, it is getting out of hand.

Trevelyan if you read the novel you know how angry he is and they can feel his aura that why he let her go

@Trevelyan i mean, you can see that once he senses jin woo he gets pretty fucking scared for his life, i think the thought of killing jin ah just completely left his mind, maybe out of pure instinct because he couldn't think about anything else other than this terrifying thing he senses coming his way at an incredible speed. The fear just probably completely overwhelmed him and any thoughts he had at that moment left his mind. Can't blame him tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man I hope Doyeon gets well soon and I'm not saying this in hopes of getting the releases. Focus on yourselves first. I hope and pray it doesn't affect Doyeon's body too much. Keep safe out there!

Double-page supporter
That was close, logically even though the orcs feels the killing intent the orcs can smashed her sister in and instant, but i guess since there is plot armor so... Yeah it is what it is. I just hope his sister can recover from this, because it must be hell for all of the student.

god the goosebumps at the end thoo👌👌

and get well soon doyeon-nim i wish you a speed recovery🙏

" SHUT UP AND WAIT "

I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE AHHHHHHHH OKOKOKOKKOKOKOKOKOKOK I'LL WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER AND FOREVER IF NEEDED

Does Jin-Woo make anyone else uncomfortable yet bored? Like he is super hype and powerful but his lack of human emotion just kind of sketches me out and as the story moves on I find myself caring less and less about him. Man has never expressed any emotion whatsoever and seems kind of cardboard. Especially his relationship with his family seems more tell than show. He says he cares about his mom and sister but if next chapter he brutally murdered them I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread