Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
so he isn't human anymore.

and the monarch they are talking is the one in the first dungeon? so... does that means, that he is possessed and got the system, or he had the system and absorbed the rol, or title? damn... you can sit here and spout theories for hours with everything so far...

@student4444 he is actually like that hahaha, is totally like a kid wanting all the attention and praise, Beru is such lovely character in the future

Dex-chan lover
Sung Jin-Woo Wants(?) to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Bugs and Undead

Finally, first time this season, Jin-Woo in action himself. "You touched my sister with your dirty hands, now I'll tear you to pieces with mine." Classic. 😃

Aggregator gang
@kaminomikan details about the angel statue/shadow monarch that isn't revealed for awhile (like chapter 250-270 in the WN for the monarch the angel statue's relevance reveal is coming fairly soon IIRC)
he is kinda possessed but not. the angel statue is not the shadow monarch but is a separate entity that designed a system to transfer the previous shadow monarch's power/soul into a new vessel (as he gets strong he becomes a stronger vessel to inherit the full power of the shadow monarch). so shadow monarch's soul resides within him but not a take over and the previous shadow monarch gives him full rights to his power just because the dude is just tired and wants to rest.

Double-page supporter
so I guess Lich would be useless as a shadow same way the ant Queen was?

but at least death knights and vampires could be cool instead of usual shadow soldiers...

Users who are viewing this thread