Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

Beru learned some conversational skills. :)

Also, are they talkin about the same monarch?

Amazing, fucking amazing nice author. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
Beru the absolutle mad lad fulfilling mr skeletal's dream by sending him to the shadow realms

Dex-chan lover
In an alternate storyline somewhere, MC is 5 minutes late and his sister dies and he is forced to decide whether to revive her or not...

💀

So the Lich King recognizes Jin-Woo as "(Shadow) Monarch". I'm betting that the "Shadow Monarch" ability is given by the dungeon system, and Jin-Woo is supposed to be a "boss" from the dungeons, or at least has the power from it. That's why the Orc leader didn't see him as a human. His abilities make him one of the dungeon monsters, and probably one of the more powerful ones at that. Probably has the power of one of their gods or something. I can't wait to find out~~

@PyroclasticFlow spoke right after he was summoned😂😂 his class is higher than igris so jinwoo was wondering if that's the cause. Prob igris will be able to speak once he increased his class too~

"Vampires are very expensive, don't eat them!"

Lmao. Now that's a sentence I never expected to read.

Users who are viewing this thread