Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 120

So is he the monarch or did he get the monarchs power at the beginning? is the monarch good if he gave him the power or does he think he can't lose even if he gave him the power?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, you could fucking feel how proud Beru was and how much fun he had mocking Arch Lich.
poor ants, bad people won't even let them eat a well deserved lunch after hard work of clearing whole dungeon for them

Badass but I think that our monarch want that archlich as his soldier in his shadow army... maybe??

@Fajken I doubt our MC has any interest in that gate anymore tbh, he's probably going to mop up the rest of the orcs then tend to his sister.

page 7 scrolls way down and is just black/blank for most of it for some reason, is there not supposed to be some dialogue there? it might just be on my side maybe? but there seems to be a skip in the flow of whats happening in the chapter

@ShofaX25 the Shadow Monarch, which is MC, is the king of the dead essentially. The monsters in this dungeon are undead, other monsters don't recognise the shadow army.

Users who are viewing this thread