Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
On next chapter: Waifu raises hell for MC, all shadows army cannot be summoned. Jelly waifu, scary waifu 🤣🤣🤣
Actually, i feel really bad for her. I'm still hoping for the ship...

Dex-chan lover
@dael8
So she was extremely mentally scarred at not just all the students dying around her but also the High Orcs crushing the Orcs; they actually killed over 30 of them themselves, not just three, in the original. She was so negatively effected that Jin-Woo actively made a vow that he wasn't going to ever let something like that happen ever again, and was greatly pained to see her so hurt, all because he was laissez-faire about getting to the meeting spot and not saving his teleportation ability for when he really needed it.

Dex-chan lover
@blaqhawq IIRC Didn't she quit being a hunter soon after the incident that awakened Sung Jin-Woo? She got severe PTSD but I think we see her and the one-armed sword guy in the chapter when Sung Jin-Woo gets his S-Rank promotion.

@blaqhawq if you mean the potential love interest, the healer, Ju Hee, she hasn't played a significant role in the story since he's started leveling.
She's kind of ignored
throughout the rest of the story
really.
In the novel, she's merely alluded to among all the other acquaintances whenever we get updates.

They didn't show Jins fight after hyping that shit to the max, they didn't show what happened to his sister, what they did show is NTRing Cha Hae, man this korean manwhakas are obsessed with NTR, wish they get NTRed everyday till they die.
url

Users who are viewing this thread