Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

Anyone with half a brain can figure out that if the minimum members law is made to ensure the minimum safety for hunters and that the protagonist alone is stronger than a whole raid, then granting him permission is just the natural thing to do.
In fact, the law itself is pretty retarded since the power level between hunters varies greatly, so just having a headcount doesn't really help for the safety (it should be some mix between headcount and rank relative to the gate), and the Goh Gun Hui's suggestion shouldn't be changing the law to "counting summons", as that could be used/abused in other ways than just giving him privileges. In fact, if the law was properly
The whole thing about this law making is retarded, and if you use 2~3 braincells to think then you quickly realize how stupid all this thing is.
Sad part though is, I think the author created the situation copying the real life either in an attempt to criticize it, or just to have a relatable case. The critic on the politician is obvious, but I'm referring more so to the way that some laws that make you lose braincells upon hearing about it somehow pass, and how those that made those laws didn't really give any thoughts about it, as they didn't really care if it made any sense or not (referring to how Goh Gun Hui's suggestion).

hmmmmmmmmm....
i-smell-jealousy.jpg

Cha is about as interesting as a blank piece of paper. Elisa Radiru the demon princess knight was cuter and has more personality in the short term we saw her thsn the entire time Cha has been around. Barring that, give him Lee Ju-Hee, way more interesting girl and she was there for him when he was nothing.

Thots that only come around cus you got power ain't worth it for a normal guy let alone our MC. Does anyone think Cha would've given him a second glance at the start when he was weak as cardboard? No? Exactly. Lee ju-hee ftw.

people saying cha hae-in isnt interesting, she's literally your typical college girl who gets excited by talking to who she's interested in and the way they portrayed her flustered expression when she was at her house was fricking adorable. yall just have high standards for girls zzz.

Fed-Kun's army
@citaelOtenBig her whole personality is getting flustered by jin woo dude. that’s deadass the only reason why she’s in this story cause I stg the only things shes done that I can fucking remember is crush on jinwoo and be the obligatory hot girl for all the horny fans.

bruhhh u don't even know how well they portrayed the maiden in love, would be boring if it was all just fighting and leveling up, u don't know shit about plot so stop yapping

Double-page supporter
@Graceiguesslol can you even give a real reason for disliking Cha? Lol she's literally chill asf, and shes been characterized as someone willing to put her life at risk to save others. Tf is this "she's only a maiden in love" argument she's only been shown to have feelings for jin woo for like 20 chapters. Tbh her no nonsense attitude is way better for him than anyone else, and she's also cute asf

I mean she really doesn't need to be in his guild because she'd become pretty useless, but I still think they should get together

Dex-chan lover
i mean... he wanted someone he could trust... but a cousin of the rich boy that is also a celebrity seems to be lot more flashy than it needs to be. Mostly after he refused one of the strongest S Rank hunters for no clear reason.
Poor Cha Haein...

Users who are viewing this thread