Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 121

what the heck? is there glitched pages or something? i legit saw/read pages where hunter cha dreamed of seeing that s rank healer that got killed by beru telling her to warn sung jin woo of his own power...tf? i can't see them anymore tho what

Anyone know why these last few chapters aren't popping up on the Solo Leveling page? It's still stuck at 119.

Battle for the mc gal has began
wooohoo who's cheeks would be clap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Yasagamo
If you try to read your so called "criticize", that's not how you criticize. If you insist that it's really "criticizing", then that's how kids criticize. And if you really hate this translation to the point that it hurts your eyes then why not try using your "honest earned money", if you have one, to get a good quality translation.

Life is simple, no money involved means you get shit. So please don't bark about it and just let the people who are legit paying them do their thing cause in the first place they are the ones who lost something valuable, unlike you.

Oh god why are these free-users and kids barks the most in the net, Kid?

@Harjeli
It’s not how a kid criticize, it’s how you make your critic heard on the internet. Like it or not, if I made something a little less agressive you wouldn’t have even noticed it.

And it’s thanks to people like me who share their hardware and bandwidth asking nothing in return that you can read comfortably for free.

Oh god why are these random people on the internet assume so much about the whereabouts and intents of the other randoms ?

@Yasagamo
Oh really now? Are you saying that your so called "criticizing" is helping us to read comfortably? Are you sugar-coating your immaturity?

You are not the only one who reads here for free. And that includes me but look at us, we don't bark cause we know what is "audacity" and a bonus — "respect".

Do you have a working parent? Did you bark at them as well after they came home from work cause they brought fish for dinner instead of your favorite chicken nuggets?

@Harjeli It’s incredible how you persist about assuming things about who I am. And no, I wasn’t referring to my criticizing and saying it would help you at all. I was saying that as a participant to md@home, I involve money in this while not being entitled to anything more than you, who doesn’t invest. this is proof that money isn’t always tied to having better things. (And this is fine!)
It’s not because I don’t pay them that I can’t voice my critics.

I don’t know why I keep trying to explain when you obviously made your opinion on me at the very beginning and won’t bulge from it no matter what...
Just piss off and continue reading, kid

Fed-Kun's army
I...forgot about this could happen. But to be honest if Cha Hae joined instead she would have to pay contract fee to her current guild plus she's too powerful to become useless. Even a rank A is too much honestly

Users who are viewing this thread