Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

Yikes, they are leveling the difficulty up.
This ain't gonna end up well for the monsters, poor things.

For those wondering what that gate at the end is
S-Rank Giants!! Location Japan

Dex-chan lover
Jin-Chul... you thought that you would be participating in this match. Oh, your sorely mistaken, sir. Your just a peanut gallery. An observer who needs to see the might of the Shadow Monarch.

As for that "Event" in Japan... they do get help, but the dude's prices are unbelievable.

@meho7

The Giants of Greek lore? They are the offspring of the Titans and anathema of the Greek/Roman Gods. If their here... well, big level-up time.

@justaninja

And Igris loves it, every time he swings it. Reminds us of the times in Dark Soul when we swing a nice big sword at a dude.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@Amune21
nah these special large gates appear in several countries IIRC this one points to an important piece of the puzzle for behind the scenes

As a novel reader I have one thing to day:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS FINALLY HAPPENING OMG HOKFKSL

Bruh Japan about to be the next jeju island, rip tokyo shinjuku area

Dex-chan lover
@Daviot

You incorrectly marked my post as a spoiler, likely because some fool in this thread reported it as such erroneously. My post gives information that, from the point of the story, has already happened. Likewise, the graphic novel never covered/seems to have either left out or retconned. There can be no spoiler if the event in question both already happened and never happened. Either way, no future information was given, thus I have broken no rules.

LETS GOOO I CANT WAIT FOR
THE FREAKING GIANTS ARK
obviously the art will be great! Fuck i cant wait! Im already hyped up

@Kayriel

If I recall correctly the manhwa mentioned or at least alluded to (depending on definition) to the Japan's plans.

That being said, in the novel, the whole issue gets repeated and stated clearly in the convo between Japan's Hunter Association's chairman and Go Gun-Hee, after the former tries to blackmail SK into helping with the gate in return for Japan "helping" with Jeju Island raid. So technically that part is still in the future. Not sure if that actually counts as a spoiler, considering it's just bringing back a plot point that's already been mentioned, but what do I know.

Users who are viewing this thread