Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

Are we finally gonna stop jerking off the MC and give him some challenge?

Dex-chan lover
@Fei_ @Duck_ to be fair, its gonna be Soon™.

SPOILERS:
The Japan's S rank gate will break during the time hes on the double lair dungeon for the second time, and thats the next big thing I think? He suffers a lot on it, the closest battle hes gonna have in a while. People are hyped thinking its gonna be soon, but theres another arc before.

Unrelated to that ^ fact, also spoiler:
This Japan gate is the second time his father appears, its gonna be quick and hes gonna disappear for quite some time again.

Guys, now that I saw Sung level I have the itch of a memory telling me he went through a second trial not long ago, like the first one with Ignis but not the Hell tower, but I don't remember it clearly as If it was mentioned or introduced/started at the end of a chapter and then glossed over, am I misremembering things? Thinking more about it I think it was a trial returning to the first double dungeon, but I'm not sure if it was a foreshadowing/flash forward or as said it was introduced and disregarded, any1 can enlighten me plz?

Double-page supporter
@RXA623

I'd completely forgotten that. That's a very technical thing, though. The part I was referencing and alluding to, this version of the story has already passed up without mentioning. In the novel, they were VERY obvious with the "Let's use this to fuck over South Korea and take them over." prior to their golden boy getting zerg rushed.

Awweee! Tusk is so cuuuute!! To think he was one of the creepy creatures just a few dozen chapters ago!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yo so I’m tryna apply to be in the group of the manga scan but when I try adding SPARTUZ#9853 On discord but it says that SPARTUZ#9853 is not a person and I tried the discord server But the link was expired is there any way to add this person?

Users who are viewing this thread