Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

anyone else getting error page won't load for every page? I tried other chapters but this is the only one

japan gonna get fucked because they lost so many s ranked hunters with the jeju island arc

Dex-chan lover
why you need human translators when apps on a phone a doing a much better job now?

Reading the WN and Reading the Manhwa is seriously diffrent kind of hype, I know the Gate is going to be big but dang that is way bigger then i expected lol

I think the black gate is a S rank or hingher because in raids of juju island, The raid was not going through a gate it was going to the island, plus we say that the mobs have improved, so I guess we will see the real first gate class S.

Fed-Kun's army
This, My Dad Is Too Strong, and Murim Login. Look forward to them every week.

after the dungeon break happens have your attack on titan soundtrack playing in the background🤣

@ShionsinX oh yeah forgot about that but after that i dont think he did really.
considering that he didnt actually do much during the japan clean up he doesn't actually have like an actual tough fight

Dex-chan lover
@Fei_ yeah
after that fight on the double lair the next tough one is when he 'dies' I think? The cyclops boss wasnt -that- hard, it was more like analyzing his weakness and Beru helped a whole lot.

Users who are viewing this thread