Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

Quick sidenote that the chapter didn’t mention: He just hit level 101 and all of his shadow skills got upgraded and the cool down for his shadow teleport was cut down by an hour

Dex-chan lover
Finally JP arc.
Jin-Woo will go international soon. It will be his first debut on clearing a gate outside of Korea.

Also @Elhao
If my memory still good, tjere should be a random S rank hunter who specialized in making barrier handling the JP gate for a week first while Jin-Woo entered double dungeon in South Korea. Jin-Woo then go to JP after that.

@doradora Jin-ah is physically fine except for the bruise around her neck that heals quickly. They do mention in the novel that she’s dealing with the trauma of the incident. As for the third member, she never does anything guild related. Jin-woo wanted a registered hunter he could trust who didn’t care for being a hunter, so she never involves herself with guild meetings, let alone fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know it's not them who made those monsters and made almost similar designs right?

@jayrandomized First the designs are not "similar" they are exact copies, even the weapons the orcs used were copied.

Second what do you even mean by "it is not them"? are you implying that Jang Sung-Rak and Gi So-Ryeong are employing uncredited artist to make character design and then draw the characters for them?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the fabled "And then the S rank gate nation attacked Japan" twist. Apparently shit's about to go down now.

Dex-chan lover
The was one of the chapters that I was desperately waiting for. I was dying to look at the secretary guy's (his name was woo jincheol or something. I can't remember but most people should understand) reaction. Anh I have to say that the reaction looks great.
after this my favourite fights include the double dungeon (minus the flashbacks, which I mostly skipped after getting the general idea) and the Japan arc. And the Thomas Andre fight

oh wow i almost forgot about the this arc thats coming up its really good. but my favorite arc is the one after this one.

Dex-chan lover
Raiding jeju island already sends them running, the other will just be dead meat if they were to join this super mega huge dungeon

If I remember correctly this dungeon is the one with
the giants and a little progress on the real story after he's done with the events

Users who are viewing this thread