Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

To be honest after reading the LN, I imagined Yuri to be more like the russian hardbass guy.

I'm wondering what'll happen with Sung Jin Woo's dad, he's probably strong enough to take on an S-rank gate.

Dex-chan lover
You're better of rerolling for Ningguang and paying her Mora than paying this drunk sunovabtch

Aggregator gang
"S-Rank hunters do not have the ability to defeat an S-Rank dungeon"

But why?
They made the ranking system and decided what kind of strength corresponds to each rank, if hunters ranked equally to a dungeon can't defeat it, they need to increase the standard for what constitutes being "X rank".

I'm rereading and I still feel sad about Hunter Min Byung-Gu's death. Even tho he didn't appear that much, he's one of my favorite characters in this manhwa. So very gentle and kind that he would warn someone he didn't really know when he was already dead.

@Degernase: S-rank is a category that corresponds as Unmeasurable. When Jin-woo got the test to reassign his rank, the Association Chairman has said that every measuring device can only correctly measure until A-rank and there's no way to measure above that, making it impossible to see the difference of S, SS, or SSS-rank.

When I read the novel, I had imagine the barrier S rank to be a young egoistic greedy young boy/man and I thought it was a waste when he died but seeing his first appearance in drawing I'm no longer will so with how impolite (drunk and still drinking) he is in his age (I assume 30+) during this important meeting

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread