Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Double-page supporter
Bruh I just want more. Ahhhhh I tried reading the novel but I just didn't feel that same hype agghhhhh anyone else not feeling the hype from the novel or do I just have the smallest brain cells ever. XD loving the Manhua Though ❤❤❤

Supporter
Yuri makes mad sense tbh, he's basically the defense budget for a first world country. 10 Million daily to prevent the absolute destruction of a country, that's honestly kinda a steal if you think about it.

If you wanna win the finals you're gonna have to pay Lebron

Aggregator gang
@LoliNep
yup

@Amplify he’s not a bad guy. He’s just really arrogant,
which will be the death of him. When the dungeon break happened, the regular giants couldn’t break through his barrier, which got him even cockier, and he let his guard down. But when the “boss” of those giants came out, it was able to break his barrier, and Yuri got killed.

Dex-chan lover
"As you know, I am the greatest" sort of statements should always be accompanied with "I'm modest, too." You have to crack that joke. It's the goddamn law. Throw this criminal in the dungeon.

let me guess, mc goes to the system dungeon coz who cares about millions dying, tokyo gate breakes, russian s-ranker dies, all japanese s-rankers die, koreans get to laugh at japs but mc comes back just in time to save japan and prove korea is truly numba #1 and superior to japanese piggus

am I missing something? oh and just in case I'm right, I didn't read the novel

Double-page supporter
Lol. Beru likes watching ancient kingdom drakor (drama korea). 🤣

Do you think he will like to watch 'vioce'? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify: First things first, you can debate your point without the personal attacks.

There's charging for your services and then there's charging so much money you bankrupt a country because of it. He knows that if the gate opens then lots of people will die and he's using that to exploit for even more cash. If that's not a horrible thing to do, then I don't know what is. Not saying the dude has to be a saint or do it for free, but anyone who capitalizes on fear and death for personal gain is not a good person.

@Rezst
in the novel he had died protecting Jin Woo.

Edit: i saw this spoiler from wiki so im not 100% sure it's true

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos
Like I give a crap if you're offended.

Japan is not some poor backwards nation, you seem to be massively underestimating what one of the strongest nations on earth is capable of affording and 10m a day is well within their means - especially for the services of one of the top 10 strongest hunters on the planet. It's a negotiation and yeah if he doesn't come to help and they don't pay a LOT more than he's charging in exchange for the services of a Nation-rank hunter instead of him then lots of people are going to die and he knows it. So what? This is just business for hunters, the services of high rank hunters are in extreme demand and they're running neither a charity nor a service like the fire brigade - it's a business to make money.

If he accepts their offer then others may well die elsewhere because he was all tied up in Japan, death is a common occurrence in this world and trying to chide him and call him a bad guy for taking advantage of the cards he has is childish at best.

@KLGChaos

Lets assume Japan their economy is roughly the same as right now, 10 million a day is 3.65 billion in a year.
To compare, this year Japan spend (or was planning to spend) 83 billion (according to a source dating from apil so might even be more now) on combating corona and the economical effects of it, i strongly doubt 3.65 billion would bankrupt them.

Users who are viewing this thread