Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Soo.. If jin woo defeats a gate where a national rank hunter got killed, i wonder if he will be promoted to national rank. Hihihi 😈😈

@KLGChaos nah, if you consider what they said about the gates spawning everywhere it makes perfect sense only for a few billions would a top hunter like him stay in Japan to secure the gate. they should be glad there's someone even willing to do it, and even if MC ends up helping it's for his own gain

MC didn't have any reason to move forward except just to explore his own power. he already done save his mom. he become richman long time ago.

Two things I prefer want I imagined from the novel where he basically appeared in front of her and she stumbled and he caught her, also
Japan just basically hired Yuri to hold the most dangerous gun to their heads that he can basically pull the trigger at any moment and only a handful of people would be able to help with the ensuing tragedy (because to be honest I kinda get the vibe that after he puts a barrier around the gate that he would turn around and demand more money or something ridiculous that they didn't agree to and he will basically blackmail them with no one else wants to help and most likely can't) , but thankfully he gets dealt with swiftly for his overconfidence and greed and MC has to step in to fix everything

Users who are viewing this thread