Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr unfortunately this is manwha. These are all about gaining loads of power and or money with everyone else being the same.

Bro yuri be give an annual discount of 5 milly, but the writing is on the wall for this he dies and mc gets his own support mage. He’s got his healer, attack mage, knight (dps), knight (tank). Plus bu!

Aggregator gang
@mangosuper

Don't compressed the image...
Click that gear button just below the scanlator name then under the "data saver" option, choose "original images" instead of "compressed images"

First time in what seems like forever since Jin-woo pulled a non-Chad move by blushing. He's such an OP Chad that I forget this dude still a virgin...for now

Dex-chan lover
Heh, a nice chapter, I like the fact that the pace is decent. Plus the blushing Jin-woo is amazingly silly XD

The (I assume ) russian hunter is amazing. I like him, but he's most likely going to die when the gate breaks open and then one way or another Jin-woo will come and save the day.

... incidentally, I really like the design of the japanese S-class female hunter. She's drawn just the way I like, both in casual clothes and in a suit. But this is a manwha, and the korean-japanese animosity is always present, so the japanese hunters are most likely all going to die.

MAN I THOUGHT CHA HAE IN IS TAKING A SHOWER STANDING IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FUCKUFUCKFUCK

yuri's barrier doesnt end up doing jack shit and jin woo solos it again, cartenon temple is too good to spoil tho

honestly i like the OP ness of Jin woo bc at least he can out the annoying people in their place lmao

thanks for the chapter

Nice! thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

If someone has the balls to be drunk at a meeting where millions are at risk, you know they're not to be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread