Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

@nctzennie imagine a stalker with the power to teleport, turn invisible, hide minions on people and in ace that he can share his senses with, super strength, speed that no one can track with their naked eye, and can control objects without touching them with an addition of combat skills and that would basically be the ultimate stalker, also throw in his ability to bring back the dead as his own army, and have healing capabilities (potions and beru) and then not even death would be able to keep them away from their target

Aggregator gang
Accidental peeking but now there is a chance as he is taking responsibility of doing that with a dinner, finally some good progression between them in the future.

Yoooo Japan S rank dungeon arc has begun!
And also Jinwoo 🤣🤣 you should have a date with her as an apology

Best boy, Beru! But best man is Igrit! 😆
can't wait until Beru meets Belion and makes Igrit suffers 🤣

Why did jinwoo put a shadow soldier to follow hunter cha? She doesn't need to be protected since she is strong already. It's good to see he lose his cool, tho. Flustered and embarassed jinwoo is cute 😂

kinda imagined yuri differently from the LN. If I remember correctly he seemed much more on the cocky side, I think he had his teeth gold plated, was blond and i don't think he had a beard, basically just the rich douche bag type. I'm not sure I like this version too much, oh well we'll see.

Double-page supporter
The Russian is a shithead? Man, how ever could we have seen that trope coming...

Someone change the text on page 5 to "actually i wanted to give you a massage" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Ah good, another top-tier hunter who's a cocky dipshit, that's not getting old or anything. Gosh I wonder if things will turn out badly and his hubris will be his undoing??? Surely not

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos
Hey the world may end! Pay me lots of money or I'll let everyone die! Probably myself included!

Why are bad guys always so stupid.
How tf is Yuri a bad guy?

Cocky sure, but when you're peak S rank and the strongest ability user of your type on the planet you have the right to be sure of yourself. Because he's charging for his services perhaps? It's another country that wants him come to live 24/7 in their country and keep using a barrier on their S-rank gate until they can come up with a better plan, do you expect him to be a charity organization and do it all for free?

Please justify your dumbassery.

Double-page supporter
Good arcs coming up, but I will tell you what I hate about the story from here on out -
all the S Ranks are helpless children, then even nation rank hunters are helpless children, and only Jin Woo can save us! The power scaling can only be called silly.
Still worth reading despite that IMO, but could have been handled better.

Thank you translators for all your hard work!

I always leave the weekly updates going 'ffff I don't want to wait for next weeks upload!' I love this story so much :D yes I get insanely annoyed at the other hunters like other people when they go 'oh you got a problem? pay me lots of money to deal with it!' but sadly people love money, no one does anything for 'free'. Even our protag has an agenda. Doesn't change that I have very much enjoyed every chapter since the 1st, to the point that I have paid for the official release, and plan to buy the physical copy when it comes out :D

Users who are viewing this thread