Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

Man I want to see
how the Korean hunters refuse to help Japan due to them trying to get all of Koreans s tank hunters killed.
I hope they don't change that.

Dex-chan lover
The shadows are funny enough that I wouldn't mind a spin-off showing their day-to-day life goofing off when Sung Jin-Woo isn't watching them.

Fed-Kun's army
Jin Woo may look like a chad on the outside, but I guess he's still an innocent boy on the inside. 🤣

Also that Beru 😂

Dex-chan lover
3.6 billion yearly and 10 million daily!!!

holy shit the level of greed is over the moon!!

People say that it's the 10 mil that and his cockiness that's the death flag but as its actually even earlier. As soon as you see a russian name you know they about to die

Double-page supporter
That gate is so fucking big I can imagine the Icon of Sin waltzing through it. And as they say: The longer the Icon of Sin stays on earth the stronger he will become.

Knowing what little I know about Korean language, it's probably "Yuri" in the RAWs, however, I'd like to make a note that the Russian male name is "Yuriy".
Thanks for the chapter :)

It's coming! The big revelation is coming!

Wow, there's even subway product placement in a webtoon like kdramas 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Beru learning how to speak from Dramas will always make me laugh.

When people have money they just get intoxicated and want more. Look at rich people in games :p

I'm wondering if the S gate is related to the key he has. Also, I can't wait to see this new guy get rekt.

Users who are viewing this thread