Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 123

@paneuro I think it was part of the novel..
cus they all didn't die at the Jeju Island raid, those Japanese hunters you saw at the beginning were the only survivors from their guild

It's honestly going to be a
laughable attempt
by that Yuri guy but not so
laughable for the Japanese people that get killed by those giants

Dex-chan lover
beru is like... MY KIIIIING!...

also.. i was expecting igris to be his sister's bodyguard... igris might not be the strongest but he is the most loyal and most trust worthy... beru is strongest but the sparing incident makes me want to think if its ok to be the bodyguard...

Aight, Ive finally read the novel, and im just a bit advanced than the comic. And idk if its just the slow pacing of the novel, like how most novels are, that I feel like this shit was rushed. This was like 6 chaps in one go, holy shit.

And most importantly, I wanted the scene where Cha Hae In runs super far away from Jin Woo but Jin woo catches up and they ran for like a few kilometers.

Ok so maybe this wasnt as important, but everything including this running scene was outright rushed, no cap.

@nawoon It wasnt there, but Im glad theyre giving that side much more emphasis.

I mean when they introduced the Japanese S Rank hunters before the Ant arc and the spar where Jin Woo saves Cha Hae In from, all those werent in the novel.

So I think this is a welcoming change, and a good one for this chapter, because imo everything else in this chapter was rushed, and so this is the only part of this chapter where I dont feel uncomfortable.

I can assure you its not there btw since I only read this part in the novel a few days ago, and currently I havent finished the Japan Giant gate arc or whatever. Specifically I stopped reading last night, where Jin Woo meets the
Sovereign

Fed-Kun's army
If only Japan hadn't tried to fuck the other countries over, now the population suffers :/

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what one would do with 10 million of daily income. Unless he's flying people to Mars, saving half of Africa from hunger or something similar in scale this amount is just ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@r3ignbow on the novel
all twenty S ranks of the guild died. IIRC the guild had all S ranks from Japan, so they had no S ranks left at all, and the A ranks also debanded, didnt want to help on that S rank gate.

@Trikxx yeah the manhwa skipped a LOT of stuff from the novel, its not only now.

That's a fair price to pay for national security. You're not going to employ a dead man.

Users who are viewing this thread