Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 130

+100 000 mana for next S dongeon , Sa means that his number of summons will increase in the next chapters. ggwp it's so easy

Supporter
Thank you for giving translating this a shot. Compare and contrast your xlation and WDWeebtoons xlation (which is easier to understand). Not sure if english is your first or second language but keep trying!

edit xlation = translation

edit 2: most of us here only speak one language so your efforts are honorable. =)

Translation is OK but not what we need when everyone is used to reading proper, high quality ones. If there are better translators i don't see why worse ones feel the need to butt in. I actually do care about the story and the flow is just not the same at all because of overbearing, noticeably worse translations. Simply put, this is SOLO LEVELING so high quality translations matter. Anyway next time ive gotta be careful checking the name of the group when clicking on the update.

so after our mc just beat your previous plan and prophecy you just had to spout out a new one?
what a sore looser

I legit had to reread a page over and over again since I thought the girl’s head was cut off.

The tl and ts is on the low side in confront of the other version, nice redraw tho :/

Supporter
@DracoBall
Bruh... you can't even figure that out?!

Me neither, I'm super confused. Hyped. But confused.
Edit: I think there is something about his title as demon hunter that helped him keep his mind.

BI.. Hi[ol][/ol]
[ol][/ol][ul][/ul]

Dex-chan lover
I’m just coming across this after reading the whole series, never realized it was illustrated now. I just wanna say the ending is really satisfying.

I thought this was a new chapter, turns out it was a translation by a different group. Yh the translation isn't that good.

Users who are viewing this thread