Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

There is a lot of scene that the author change and skip. There is no Jin Woo and Cha Hae romance scene, this is disappointing.

I won't be surprised if Yuri Orlov died there. Like, he asked for it lol, typical arrogant guy and cannon fodder. But yeaaaa I hope all the characters deserve what they deserve :> AND SUNG JIN WOO TIME TO BE THE MOST OP CHARA IN THE STORY LOLOLOL

Screenshot-20201217-114400-Facebook.jpg

I havnt read the light novel but from what I’ve heard they skipped some stufff I REALLY WANTED TO SEEE 😭😭😭😭😭

@necromach in LN he also used commander authority to find all the dead bodies and used his shadow to carry which is pretty epic for me. But they fucking skip it.

@s4m3
😭😭I wanted to see that tooo
But thinking about it, it would be really hard to visualize it yk, imagine they got casualties and jinwoo is like still op, idk it would be kinda hard, I think?
I havnt read the ln but I got a question, how long do you think the manhwa will be? I hope more than 300 ep at least

@marcyvq System can't be finished, it basically told us the architect was removed from the system, so it doesn't matter if he dies. The system will stay behind, the question is how did it affect the system and how that will effect the MC.

Somehow I thought the Russian guy would be little bit more useful but damn... monster coming from that S-rank gate are not joking around. And what does dad know!? Fuck, go and have a warm reunion with your family already and explain some things while your at it... since you seem to know so much..

the mc is basicly a high powered janitor...
and in his place i would be very annoyed
i just cleaned it can't the world stay safe for a couple of days?

Cant say i didnt see the arrogant character being fucked in seconds when engaged in combat
Pretty common development

Users who are viewing this thread