Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
@Ashgur Ehh, it was what we all already knew would happen. Woulda been annoying to take a whole bunch of chapters to show what everyone already knows will happen next.

He slept for 3 days, so he is on full power... i see where this is going... he is probably going to kill everything again

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for not calling in the real Yuri:
220px-Cncyr-cover.jpg

Double-page supporter
your TL is much better, please continue 😘

@havoc1357 They definitely skipped quite a few parts, but to be fair if they kept everything it would've been 50 more chapters till it reached this point.

I wish they showed
Hunter-nim clapped the blonde boi in murica. The 2 boys killing ossan (unless I'm mistaken as well)
. But we'll see how things go from here

Fed-Kun's army
I dun get whay novel readers are up to, no! Should i call ya impatient readers instead? :C ah but really this chapter is so short

And of course, the dude is nothing but talk big, I thought he had some skills for being so confident, turned out he was overestimating himself

i thought in the novel
the gate worked for a while and then broke? instead of breaking right away. it's been a while but this presentation seems kind of different...

Fed-Kun's army
@mangolover
yeah that did happen, even the part where the hunters who are lovers (one of them dies instantly and the female lover i think reacts to it, very small detail imo) didn't appear in the last chapters, probably they disregarded cuz it's either a minor detail or might make the readers angry cuz it's taking a while

lol why you all novel readers wonder why they skipped so much contents in novel ? They already done that since beginning
The novel is trash btw

I'll just leave it for a while now. These chapters are boring to read separately. I'll wait for a dozen chapters or so.

Users who are viewing this thread