Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 131

So japan is dead....

And it is not a snipe. Pretty sure they have posted on here before..... which would mean they are deleting chapters they upload (prob a violation of 3.2.6, but who really cares)

Not considered snipe. Its released officially on:

https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/solo-leveling-official
https://www.webnovel.com/comic/only-i-level-up-(solo-leveling)_15227640605485101

WD just grabs the raws and tries to beat the official english release time.
This is what WD gets for delaying it intentionally for their patreons. :p
Besides Flame has been doing it for long time anyway.

And if neither of them released it, it would be available anyway within 2 hours from now on official english sites.

Thats what you get for delaying the release too long.. Slapped into face by Flame lol

F for Japan.
Although it was pretty obvious it was going to fail almost immediately. Wayy too many flags.
Thank you for posting and not holding back~ <3 XD

@eilif
I saw that!!! That's some sweet justice.

Double-page supporter
How to get fucked in solo leveling 101: Underestimate any dungeon

Dex-chan lover
none of them had to die if they had just stayed out of the dungeon, instead they went in and accomplished nothing and ended up having several of the guild members killed. MC had things handled and their assistance changed nothing.

mannn that was a disaster, i really wanna see what happens and how much that cloak man (jin woo's dad) know about the situation i need more scene 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer that's super obvious, but not something they could've know before hand, after all, not even a year ago, one S hunter was considered enough for most dungeons

Wow this scene was SOOOO much better in the LN. They skipped one of my favorite scenes and made Jinwoo faint? Why would he faint, especially now?? What a bummer. (It's ch 164-165 for anyone wondering.)

when the Japanese didn't get punished enough with 2 nukes they get a living 3rd one.

Users who are viewing this thread