Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 132

I like this chapter, it kinda shows the opinions, thoughts and traumas that it was given while shit went down one after the other.
I read a comment saying that this chapter showed "the typical hate of Koreans towards Japan"?

Like dude if you skipped school and didn't payed attention to history classes or doesn't know the big movement that resurfaced in many networks about WHY Korea and Japan don't have a good relationship. You don't have the right to call it typical! Like tf, go get yourself educated!?
Korea has the right to not forgive what Japan did to them!

A choice? That was poor phrasing, as we're left wondering what that means. It sounds like he has to pick who between his sis and this stranger should get another dose of the special serum... If that's the case it's weird as hell. His sis needs therapy. If the serum "heals her mind" and makes her forget her worries it's fucked up. If the choice is not about that... then what??

Fed-Kun's army
@Singul4r i believe it was during WW2, but during that time, Japan tricked Korea into sending female nurses for job opportunities, but in truth they instead were turned into sex slaves for the japanese imperial army. After the war was over, Japan tried to sweep that incident under the rug by denying that operation, despite the survivors of the operation retelling the horrors that were done to them. The Japanese government finally admitted to it but it was only within the last decade (I think) that they did, but I don't think it was enough. That was one of the issues that I'm aware of. Not sure about the others

@Singul4r WWII Japan invaded S.Korea, I am not sure the full extent but a term coined Comfort Women (korean women that were taken by japanese soldier and used as prostitutes/slaves) was one of the things they did.

anyone know which scan is better? I can't tell the difference as I'm to dumb or are they both good

Edit: nvm I like flame scan better it's more clear and easy to read for me

WTF with that final statement "A CHOICE HAS TO BE MADE"

1 - Don't leave and let the Giant invasors move to destroy South Korea after Japan in a blink.

2 - Help the Father of his friend with a medicine that he can't produce anymore.

There's no choice there, neither even a contradiction. Something relevant was cut from the novel, right?

Group Leader
@JakkRo I think the choice has to do with what he’s gonna tell the world moving forward. He needs to let them know the truth about his powers and what he’s learned about the gates and monsters. Fighting in Japan would require him showing his full strength. Basically telling the world that he is a god and saving the father would probably require him explaining the item system.

Korea was annexed by Japan BEFORE WW2 started and they were suppressed by Japanese army for 30 odd years. It is understandable why Koreans would hate Japan so much.

Japan didn't only attack Pearl harbour during WW2 folks. They invaded (and successfully occupied) most part of Asia and commited a lot of atrocities in the process. Although most countries have pretty much forgiven them, the hatred towards them is not a Korean-only thing.

@omniboy I like the explanation of @Justking14, makes sense considering what he just faced in the last chapters. But i was afraid of this point when the scene put the faces of his sister and the old guy.

Come on, expend the miraculous medicine to cure a PTSD so light that the only symptom of decease is make a sister care about his brother?

"She must be very sick, she don't wanna i leave to fight transcendental super-monsters from other dimension"

Ah these cold south koreans... lol

Users who are viewing this thread