Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

@Doomer
justified? he's justified in dooming 160 million people and an entire nation to death because he's angry that 10 hunters almost died... you think Japan had it coming?

I thought you were referring to SJW here. Also, It's not like other countries are going to refuse to help millions of innocent people just because of that statement, especially when most of Japan's S ranks are already dead and their Hunter Association is virtually defunct. Japan can't pull anything even if they wanted to. Chances of other countries sending help after the barrier by the S rank was effortlessly broken, were already slim, since they care about their own hunters' lives. So that statement didn't doom any civilians.

Also, he publicly announced that, after SJW said he was going, to elevate Korea's image in the minds of Japanese citizens. So it was already decided they were going to help. He just took advantage of that situation to tarnish the Jap government's image, and increase Korea's influence. It was actually a smart move. The civilians got aid from the most powerful hunter and the government and Hunter Association got what they deserved.

This is the second-last interesting arc before a massive nosedive in the quality of the source material, enjoy it while it lasts, people.

Fed-Kun's army
@dssmith there is two ants there in the chapter, no Beru. He probably took him to Japan as he will need him now. Even if not, the ants have needed Beru before to discipline them after they act in a more basic way.

WHY WOULD THEY SKIP THE MOMENT GO GUN HEE SAYS ON THE INTERVIEW!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't usually ask for the next chapter so much, but I feel like my excitement is being toyed with after all the build-up and especially the cliffhanger

show-me-the-3efc67f5ff.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they wasted time at a press conference, hopefully they end up also flying economy class on an airplane that has to take an interconnect instead of a military airplane.

I mean its not like an entire country is burning right?

I like the way the storyline changes, I understand Korean writers don't like Japanese people but it's kinda over the top at this point. like there is an alignment chart where it states good, neutral, and Japanese.

getting rid of the anti-jap tone was a good choice in my opinion.

@Gramerjen
I like the way the storyline changes, I understand Korean writers don't like Japanese people but it's kinda over the top at this point. like there is an alignment chart where it states good, neutral, and Japanese.

getting rid of the anti-jap tone was a good choice in my opinion.
Wait, why do Korean writers dislike Japanese people?

@Ipex you must have not heard about the racism of Koreans against Japanese that has been going on since a long long time ago.

@Doomer You're exaggerating it so much. He said that the Korean Association won't help since that they tried to do. But said that he won't stop anyone from trying to help, which Jin Woo did.

@Amai_Dolce
@Ipex you must have not heard about the racism of Koreans against Japanese that has been going on since a long long time ago.
Whoa, I did not know that. But then, how did Crunchyroll manage to adapt Korean webtoon to an anime produced by Japanese people?

The pent-up excitement... Boi what a way to end the year. Happy New Year's Eve everyone

Dex-chan lover
reading this while listening to brick city kids is nice <3. I even forgot its new years eve. Happy days everyone!

@Ipex https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment_in_Korea
Surprisingly it's China that hates the Japanese more than the Koreans; Japan during the turn of the 19th century was incredibly ruthless with their conquest to put it lightly. The atrocities committed and the fact Japan spent a good portion of the last century denying any wrong doing has lead to really strong Anti-Japanese sentiments. Let's not forget Japan was literally part of the axis and had a human research corp with stunningly terrible stories that make even most guro artists seem run of the mill.

happy new years eve to you all and thank you for the translators for another fine chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I'm starting to enjoy this again. They've humanized the MC a bit and created an actual sense of suspense and danger for the first time in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread