Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

@cynniminni

It might not be possible. However, since it doesn't cost him anything, there's no reason not to do it. Also, the dungeons are evolving. What couldn't be obtained in the past may be obtainable in the future.

@Hounder

I wouldn't consider that a great example.
McDonald is a surname and the owner used his surname for his restaurant. (I bet you he would've lost if he use McDonald's imagery or McDonald's products names)

I don't think the Scanlator is called NikeSponsored and unless he has a birthmark that looks exactly like the Nike logo he would have a hard time in case of a lawsuit.

Contributor
@Daviidcou They both were running restaurants, so under the circumstances, The McDonald's corp thought they would win because they felt he was profiting off their work, as they both were in the restaurant business, and that using a restaurant with that name could be trying to say they his restaurant was associated with theirs. As for the Scanlator, I seriously doubt he/she has anything to worry about. Think about it, even Donald Trump hasn't done anything about the god-know-how-many names people have used online involving his name -whether for good or bad on his part.

Users who are viewing this thread