Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

thank you for the translation, it's awesome to see a team that's capable of doing a quality job and not taking forever to release it.

always been in danger of dying ... do not lie. You almost got no injury since the fight against the knights ... so that danger was as high as dying by tripping while walking on the street. Only danger was this last time as his mind was going to be replaced or posssesed.

Aggregator gang
Sung jin woo with the 2 man squad out to flex on them amateurs the chapter.
Nation hunter title here it comes!

So I feel like I missed this lovey-dovey scene with his sister in the light novel. But thanks to this, his protectiveness in the ending of the novel is clearly shown to be growing. Things make more sense now.

Can we just appreciate their guild’s symbol? Like damn, they never mentioned how the symbol looked like (or maybe they did but was like one sentence) or that they had one. That sleekness, the curves. It’s just like a check ✔️ and that’s what makes it so good.

In case anyone is curious, this chapter covers chapters 166 - 170 in the LN. I actually had to go look it up because I wanted to read up on the differences between the two.

at this point I don't even give a shit about the plot anymore, we're here for the same power fantasy from before so give it to us. It's dragging it for so long when we know jin woo will just smack ass with his power

any ln readers? can give me spoiler about jin-ho father? is he gonna be cured or not. Thank you

Double-page supporter
D3m0z I dunno if it will be just a straight ass smacking, but I feel like this monster may be stronger than most of the monsters that he's faced before aside from the Architect battle.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOO NIKE TRANSLATED THIS CAN YALL GIVE ME SHOES OR SOMETHING?!?

Dex-chan lover
ksi1pvrxskk41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread