Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
Aw, I was hoping the the press conference scene become the focus this chapter, but it seems we can only get a glimpse of it.
In LN/WN(?) the scene is pretty interesting, the Korean Association was being asked to help Japan but they're refusing, but the chairman epicly said there's one hunter that can't be binded by Association decision (and that's ofc Jin Woo)

@Stoner if you mean the purple haired girl, well they clearly said that she only joins ahjin for headcount and doing no hunter related work, and if you talk about cha hae in ( the blonde one) clearly since their guild just lost alot of hunter, i dont think she want to to dive head first in another dungeon, especially S grade dungeon, and clearly SJW said he want to spread Ahjin Guild name further

Group Leader
I thought the rich boy in his guild (vice guild leader) was A rank still? Was he really D rank? I remember him higher rank then that.

(or maybe it was just his armor being really good.)

This chapter is not good in it of itself since it builds up on the nexts ones but I can tell that it will feel much better later once the arc is at full force

Thanks for the chapter. Hopefully the scanation mafia wont go to kill you

He went to Japan thru a plane because he can't decline the generosity of Japan showing to him, besides he doesn't want to reveal yet his powers.

Unless you're ACTUALLY sponsored by Nike
🤣
I would suggest you stop using the name and logo, you might get in trouble or MangaDex mods might delete your account and chapters to avoid possible troubles.

Thanks for the chapter anyways

That's a cool ass Logo!

The vice guild master better stay safe lol. And hold a video camera to live stream the epicness to come.

Contributor
@Daviidcou Actually, people can use names like that, so long as it is obvious that they are not trying to profit off of the reputation of another company that has that name. Great example, can't remember how far back, but McDonald's actually sue a restaurant for naming his restaurant "McDonald's". They still lost that lawsuit because -of all things-the owner of said restaurant had the last name McDonald.

Users who are viewing this thread