Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

Man I didn’t thought that Jima could become this big
For everyone who doesn’t know who Jima is it is the Dungeon Boss which he killed in ch. 122 in the first official raid of the Ahjin Guild

@Ecco_
In all honestyim glad we can finally see what he looks like insteas of our usual imagination when we read the novel(s)

Art work is good as expected but I think the chp is bit short. Btw thank for the chp.

Arise *goosebumps* Nike 😂 I thought I could read more, but damn Nike showed up instead 🤣

Aside from soldier scene and saving kids who appear from where god know..its all good

I'm not the only one who wants the Vice-master to have a second awakening so he can more closely follow our hero?

I love the shadows personalities and relationships, you can see how anoyed Igris is with Iron, like, he must be thinking: "He's so embarrassing".

Aggregator gang
Yes, hype it up some more!
We back on that train.
Giants? Not even worth giving a 1 drop of mc's sweat but dead one is welcome to join the family.
Now RISE

Huh, pretty impressive that the Naga Boss can buff itself up to near giant size. Tusk is probably not as big but wonder how he measures up when using his own gigantism spell. Great chapter as usual. It's always nice seeing the shadows interact, putting in work and showing off their personalities.

Aaah, I miss this: The interaction between shadows. Iron being his dumb muscle-brain self and exasperated Ignis. He was even annoyed at him at one point LOL

Users who are viewing this thread