Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't quite a bit of detail skipped?
That soldier felt more glorified and brave in the LN. And wasn't the shadow army supposed to create 3/4 squads under Beru, Igris and some other ranked shadows?

Double-page supporter
Was the wait worth it? Yes, yes it was
r4CYfQd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My dumbass forgot about that summon stuff. So when he said arise, I got SUPER EXCITED.
I'm dumb and easy to please.

It was a bit different from the novel, so I'm curious how the following chapters are going to fill in those gaps but I'm still happy to see an update, so thank you for the chapter! Also the little happy new year drawing was so cuteee

Double-page supporter
the chapter was a letdown in some ways
the reporter from the helicopter was getting too little scenes and his emotions were really important for the flow, the soldier part was the same too, emotional part was cut off for the dumb hype of 'saving a stranded girl who was coincidentally not found by others and survived till now', there was also much, much gore regarding the dead tokyo

AT THE END, "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021" IS IGRIS PERHAPS A WOMAN???? THEY WERE WEARING LIKE A HANBOK

Dex-chan lover
Although I read the WDWeebtoons version of the previous chapters and wanted to stick with them, after reading all 3 versions of this chapter I have to say Nike does the best job. WD translates all of the SFX,(although it's in the form of TN notes, so it breaks immersion a bit) and Flame-scans have the best image resolution, but in overall scanlation quality and how well the translation is done Nike wins.

Users who are viewing this thread