Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh every chapter just keeps making you want more, never a bad chapter!!

I was about to sleep then I saw the update but the pages can't load on my end TT the servers are not on my side.

7 days .. that was too long to kill 30 giants. Anyway, Why is he using all of his shadows against the Boss?
Is it to see how long it takes to drain 100k mana?
It's a poor strategy. He shouldn't use the shadows below the rank of elite knight.

There would have been fewer deaths if MC had moved earlier instead of chilling at home while Japanese citizens were being trampled, showing that he learned nothing from the Jeju Island raid.

Me: *Just finished reading a manga*
Me: *Goes back to homepage*
Me: ○-○
Me: *Sees Solo Leveling cover*
Me: *Autoclick*
Me: Dont fcking tell me that the new chapter I saw was in a diff language. I didnt even check which language it is.
Me: *Sees the first word*
Me: Thank god its in english!!!
Me: Wait. That first word.....it said "Data base error. The server might be busy. Please try again"
Me: *Spams the reload button*
Mangadex server: Error, pages wont load. Error, pages wont load, Error, pages wont load. Error, pages wont load.
Me: "Error, pages wont load. Error, pages wont load. *echoing* Error, pages wont load. Error, pages wont load." Error, my brain has exploded. Error, my heart just stopped. Error, user has gone crazy after 7 times of reloading. Error.

Ahhh commanding your own army, one of the few great things about playing summoner.

Well I can see the manwha is starting to seriously diverge from the novel, since they included characters and a bit more stuff, like the fact those giants are less robot-like and look more alive than they were in the novel. Also daaamn this looks so much cooler when illustrated. Thanks for the translation !

When Solo leveling releases every week, servers crash. Gudamn many people read this in a short span of time,

Users who are viewing this thread