Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 135

This translation is a 100x better than the other one. The translator understands the gist of translations and translates based on the overall context of the manhwa, unlike the other one which seems more like google translate. Great work my G.

@osqmu Honestly, there was no side character development with only the mc growing. But then again, this IS called solo leveling. Still, I agree with you. Only thing I really hated was the ending though.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuuuuuuuck. This is so awesome and I've read the novel before so just the visuals amazed me let alone someone who is 4eading this for the first time and discovering the events as they go...
The author and the artist are both amazing

Dex-chan lover
so he won't be able to revive russian barrier man cuz he got eaten? 😢

Dex-chan lover
If that shrimp sidekick dies, MC better collect his shadow. He deserves a spot .

i have always thought that this manga (or manhwa, not important) is better than the novel. But this specific chapter is written much better in the novel. There are a lot of details that were left out which show how OP the MC is. I remember it was like several chapters longer in the novel. I am not saying you should read the novel, though. Because overall, it's not as good as this manga

If i understand correctly, if Sung add someone to his team he can share EXP with him, so why don't he add Jin-Ho to his team to see if it can make him level up and maybe reach Rank A or even S?

Double-page supporter
I actually wanted him to add more hunters to his army but I guess giants will do.

Group Leader
@ReRead ikr
there was little development to the shipping of the mc with cha hae in. and i can't even remember if there were any moments between jin-ho and jin-ah. the child was just nonsense lel.

Thank you for the chapter! @Normox I think the exp sharing only applies to him and his summons since hunters besides Jin-woo can't change their rank via exp

Users who are viewing this thread