Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
@Haba apparently this a going to be a trend. since he destroyed the GM, the story loses it's sense of personal urgency. Shadow Monarch is OP. even the fact that he woke up his mom adds to the fact that his sense of agency, he shouldn't be involved. but the world is going to be destroyed... the hype was that it destroyed Japan and killed numerous heroes. there is NO struggled in expanding his army, he easily used Rise on the other giants. and he sat back with little sense of panic when his insanely large mana was dropping (in anything that flex was good for scaling how immense his mana reserve is), all he had to do was observe the battle and jumped the fight like it was no big deal. it's nice that he contemplated on saving the world, in fact it's in character BUT the protagonist has no personal motivation outside, getting stronger for the sake of getting stronger. the aforementioned war, is such a lofty event to prepare for. it doesn't exactly click as a motivation.

Dex-chan lover
The easiest way would have been to order his ants to go inside that giant's butthole and eat its intestines.

BTW spoiler regarding this final giant's shadow
Sorry to disappoint but his shadow can't be extracted. He is not exactly a monster like the others. More like a mecha you can say. So no shadow soldier from him.

Honestly, haven't really enjoyed this series for a while now, I do not know if its because I binged read the series and caught up and have to wait weekly for a chapter. I'm just staying so the mc can meet his dad

ah, this is starting to fall into the same pitfall as other manga/webtoon when they have an overpower mc

Each fight just seems less and less exciting becuz we just be gettin hype at his power w/ no breaks
. Ther is no struggles or conflict that seems to last more than a few chapters. At some point, reader doesn't feel the tension becuz we all know in the back of our mind, he just gona brute force it

Thus signifies the end of anything interesting about this series.

It's been a good run. The rest hereon is pretty garbage based on the source material.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nago I know how to use a computer thanks, but I'm reading that on an other device like many others which is something you probably should have thought about since you have such a superior IQ. Also, like I said, it's how it is in the raws so the translator don't have any reason to change the way it is just because one person isn't able to comprehend a panel the way it is intended to be understood. Also if you really lack the capability to do so, you might know, thanks to your superior QI and your mastery of a computer, that you can rotate your browser just like you can zoom it.

Fed-Kun's army
Contains Very Minor Spoilers(?)
My only complaint with solo leveling is how they made every other character apart from the MC useless, this pretty much started after he got the 2nd heart... but now that im thinking about it, i guess i should have expected it from something called "Solo Leveling"

Users who are viewing this thread