Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

moar-cat.jpg

@alidan I can't remember, but you do have a point. But still, his sister would still be vulnerable in any case. Plus he doesn't know if a relapse is possible.

@Muhdz18
Yeah, and it should be epic hahaha

I'm not sure why everybody is saying "the feels" I didn't feel anything there was no build up and he cured him in a single chapter lol He's a real one though for not hesitating to heal his friends pops.

@ajdoh
the sister just have a trauma, over time she will fine.
but his friend pops will not. he will sleep for eternity if he didnt cure him like his mom.

@Chrondoz Pretty sure it's not the curing part. The feels part is from the son learning that his father cared about him.

Dex-chan lover
He entered the hospital room using Shadow Exchange, and then put on an act of walking out of the hospital like a boss just to cover the fact that he has to wait for a cooldown to teleport back to Japan. LMAO

Because everyone seems to be confused how many of the potions he has
He has made 6 and now used 2

That was a really wholesome moment quite fitting to give variety and depth to the manhwa, very appreciated.
Also maybe I didn't see it but when did Selner had the dream? Or was it just suddenly announced in the previous ch out of the blue?

Users who are viewing this thread