Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Double-page supporter
I don't understand with people in this manhwa world.... Sung Jin-woo just single handedly all the giants outbreak in Japan, where previously just one giant could kill an S ranker, and how the fck that they still underestimate him...like wtf he have hundreds of summons that he could literally destroy a nation in ome night... And they still underestimate him..smh

@JeezyHungry
He's the brother of the guy that Tried To kill him In a Dungeon by Recruiting him and Setting him up with a high rank Monster to steal their loot in the earlier Parts

Fed-Kun's army
@jeezyHungry back in the earlier chapters, our boy fought a B (C?) rank assassin hunter inside a gate, and killed him - all whilst being an E rank hunter. Hwang is his brother.

(If I'm wrong, please ping me and the above to rectify :D)

Hello fellow nerds, I have yet to read it, but I'm sure I'll like it.

I'm pretty sure that Mister Hwang is going to die at the conference after attacking Jin Woo, maybe on stage but at least in front of a crowd of "powerful" guild leaders. They'll be looking down on the one man band that is Jin Woo & then Hwang comes along & gets himself gibbed into a bloody paste.

"A little frustrated," Thomas says.

Dude is absolutely livid that he's gotta let MC go free.

poor baby!
Enjoy what's left of your stupid existence, and blame only your stupidity for the end it will bring you!

Users who are viewing this thread