Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Well in this story, you already have the Americans doing illegal imprisonment of a VIP refugee/soldier. They deserve all the punishment they get from the MC and his father.

Dex-chan lover
@Snowave @Mangon It's not a logical problem. His brother got killed by MC. Period. If you have a pinch of familial love, you'll react like that. You'll hate the guts out of a guy who did that to your family regardless of how much of a scumbag he was

Dex-chan lover
The 7 star social credit hunter is someone I don't remember from reading the WN a long time ago.

This US meeting is the last arc I liked in the WN. After this, everything went downhill that I just stopped before the end.

I like how that dumbass s-rank hunter in America still thinks he can take on Sung Jin-Woo after all the insane shit he has pulled off, talk about reaching for the sky haha.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bramia That is true and really a lot of it comes down to just how much you value familia ties.

For me I love my family to death ... but if they tried to murder someone and got killed themselves ... well I'll still feel bad but I won't hate the other person. Because even if they are family they need to face the consequences of their own actions.

But other people aren't like that and blood is more important than anything for them.

It's just a difference of values.

China: What's the highest hunter rank right now? Five-star? We'll make our hunter ranked six --no, wait...seven-stars. CHINA #1!

sidenote- not really a huge deal but anyone else noticed that everytime they mentioned Sung Jin-Woo's name this chapter, it was represented a different way each time

Sung-Jin Woo
Sung Jin-Woo
Sung Jin Woo (no hyphen)
Seong Jin Woo

@Bramia and @Metazoxan I agree its a difference in values. Some families would help you bury a body, while others will turn you in. It just depends how close your family is and what your values are.

Fed-Kun's army
@xaeci True, but it's not necessarily a matter of how close your family is either. You could love your family to death and be devastated seeing them suffer the consequences of their actions but still recognize other people as having a right to self defence, or you could not care too much about your family member personally but still be very much in the "no one messes with us 'n ours" camp.

Dex-chan lover
I get his desire for revenge even if it is a stupid reason.

What I don't get is how he thinks he could do anything to Sung Jin-Woo now. You'd have to either be a national hunter or a total dumbass to think you could kill him, and Hwang is certainly not the former.

@Kanol You are totally right, there are a lot of reasons out there, I just threw out what I thought of first.

Dex-chan lover
@lapeka I get that but it should be big news that he solo cleared a dungeon break that killed a bunch of Japans top rankers. Thinking that he could kill him at all is just plain stupid at this point.

I'm absolutely stoked for whats gonna happen next all my fellow novel readers should know whats about to go down

How arrogant do you have to be to think that you could even touch a hair on a guy that fights solo against S rank gates when you couldn’t even handle his father?

LOL did she just said "prey"
Are these guys stupid or they don't read the news? He cleared 2 s-rank gates and one of them was far harder than normal s-rank ones and he did it alone, yet still not recognized as a national hunter.
Sorry to hurt your feelings but he's already stronger than all your national level hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread