Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Aggregator gang
@magier that happened off-screen after in an act of pettiness he provoked MC's father and got his ass kicked.

@DoubleBeef MC killed his brother when he and his guild where killing people in dungeons but the thing is that he didnt care for his brother is just dumb pride.

This guy thinking as Sung Jin-Woo as Prey
92ZoPaU.jpeg

You know i always imagined adam white as someone who's short, middle aged(probably 30s to 40s) and has a white/grayish white hair that always say "god bless america".

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, this scrub is just an S-ranker. He can squirm all he wants, but he's not match for Sung Jinwoo. He's completely outclassed but he still wants revenge?

The national wide dude is well aware of Jins strength. No normal hunter clears two S rank dungeon and almost cleared a double layer dungeon himself. He knows Jin is not a pushover under a circumstances and that is Srank would instantly die if he swings. Not to mention this man's shadow are beyond powerful. That's like starting a war.

Sung could kill this little twerp with Beru alone, Mr National is just scared he’s gonna piss off Sung and then the whole guild will get blown to smithereens. How much you want to bet that Sung could beat every S-rank hunter in the world at the same time rn?

@Lioslin Oh yeah, you right... may or may not have forgotten that one because... well, not gonna lie: didn't really stand out to me so much - no idea why.
Had to go back and read.

Dex-chan lover
Well, no matter how shitty his brother was, the MC is the murderer of his brother

Sung Jinwoo did kill his brother. Even when he's aware he's no match for him, his desire for revenge is understandable.

Double-page supporter
@Bramia it was self defense, not murder
murder is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another, that is what his brother was doing with his team
Sung Jin Wu defended himself from the murderers
also the "System" forced him to finish things

Aggregator gang
@Bramia oh u mean the mc should get killed by his little brother then?! His little brother trying to kill MC back then

Oh man this is getting even better and I didn't think that was possible!!!
Can't wait until he arrives! I wonder if anyone is going to question him being there. Who am I kidding, they're American. Of course that's what is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread