Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

Khetar, its based on how high his skills are relative to the creature, and also his abilities as the shadow king seem directly tied to the strength of his army. He is strong enough now to get his way against other humans, and the only conceivable future challenge is the war between the other monarchs and the silvery angel things. As for Iseedrawnpeople's question, i agree they could have explained their reasoning for letting him do it better, but here's my explanation instead. They knew it would piss him off if they outright refused his request and they do need a really strong hunter to replace the one they just lost. All things considered, this seems like a potential gamble but at the same time if you have a hunter on your side with the power of the strongest monster humanity has ever faced, what do you have to fear? Also, the MC seems to be the most mellow high-level hunter. The rest are sadistic battle junkies who bully the weak.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO HYPE BRO. WE GOT THE GERMAN HUNTER PISSING HIS PANTS AND SJW GETTING A SHADOW DRAGON!\
Major spoiler for next chapter
It sucks that the dragon cannot stay with SJW because its been eight years and the magical power is not strong enough to support him. But I love the small talk we get between the dragon and SJW. Also, cant wait for the upcoming fight scene (maybe like 5-10 chapters).

Dex-chan lover
AAAAA IF ONLY KAMISH STILL CAN BE MAINTAINED AS HIS SHADOW, THEN HE PROBABLY BECOME BEST SHADOW BOI EVER 😭

Double-page supporter
@Khetar remember that his level right now and when he fight elf boss are vastly different ~
just like gacha, more higher his 'level' raise the percentage of successful extracting the shadows

Double-page supporter
I shouldn’t have clicked the spoilers below......

But I’m kinda glad I did

It will eventually vanish because of the time it was dead so yeah sung jin woo will not gonna have that dragin to his summons hehe

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, we get Neo from the Matrix raising a pet dragon now. Hooray for black Trenchcoats, they make everything possible

Aggregator gang
Ok now this is a different from what i remember,i think they were offering the dragon tooth as a dagger, instead of runestone... Nope, a different novel lol

Ehhhhhh, unfortunately he does not get kamish :<
BUT he got some intel upon the sovereigns and rulers tho after he resurrected the dragon
in the novel i was so hype for it but it fails... I mean ik that it was defeated in a long time ago, as suspected we cant have something op..... IS WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HUH!?
AFTER A COUPLE OF EVENTS HE WILL EVENTUALLY GET A DRAGON SERVANT DONT WORRY FOLKS!

Users who are viewing this thread