Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

Dex-chan lover
Lol at this point we already know nothing can beat MC
yet lets make him more OP
That will be fine right? 😅

Damn, I forgot all about this dragon. I remember this thing being mentioned waaaaay back. Never crossed my mind that Sun Woo would get to turn it into a Shadow.

Also, love how that one hunter was able to sense Sun Woo's army in his shadow. He's gotta be the first hunter to be aware of their presence without permission.

Also also, I expected Sun Woo to either fail the extraction or get it on the third shot. Way to kick the cliches in the shins.

Fed-Kun's army
@gregger Why not? why the FUCK NOT!!!! Lets give him the most powerful monster human kind has faced as a fucking pet. I can not WAIT till next week. I love this shit.

Good, he's gunna need the power for the war
Also, I feel like he should give them something a little in return because they were really nice letting him summon that shadow. I'm not saying join, but I mean, at least owe them a favor I guess?

Shame the dragon won't stay his shadow for long. The corpse is too old.

Bruh he can control the strongest F-ing monster that ever been is seen to date, but he failed to ARISE an Elf boss.

Dex-chan lover
I am more about the rune stones than the zombies. AFAIK we still haven't seen him using Beru's rune stone and then there is Emperor Hagrid-In-Chains he just defeated in Japan. This zombie business is getting boring. He needs some more tricks up his sleeve.

@gregger well he can be OP for human and monster standard, but he will have to fight with other Monarch soon, so is not like he don't need that strength

the people that dont know if hes ever gonna use the rune stone he will but at the end of the story in his first fight against the main villain the ability isnt all that special i wont say what it is but if you wanna know then look at the other spoiler tag

i dont really remember exactly what it was but its something to do with dragon roar he can yell and everyone will get scared or some shit like that

this one is a big spoiler so dont click if you want to be spoiled its something to do with the story

i really want to see the fight against that ass hole forgot his name. and also the part where all of ashborn or osborn whatever his name was im just gonna call him the og shadow boy summons come that part gave me goosebumps back when i read the novel

Users who are viewing this thread