Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

As Kamish's shadow was the immediate deduction I kinda expected it to not be the reason but rather something related to the monarchs. Hope at least something new like Kamish being unbridled happens, not disappointed nevertheless, well, there's the chapter ending, but that happens every week.
Ah, no, there is something slightly annoying, why did the chief commented in regards to Jin-Woo's skill if it wasn't referencing the possibility of him getting Kamish's soul? What's with the surprise on his part when the Deputy said the obvious???

was expecting a sidequest where he powers up to be able to raise him, but everyone else shitting their pants is fine too.

@Mugshoots Do you know roughly what chapter in the ln this corresponds to?

edit: Nevermind... I found it, and the translation was so ridiculously bad it felt as though my own English comprehension regressed. I'll wait.

The guy, knowing full well Jinwoo plans to add the nigh-invincible dragon as his pet: "Sure, why not, he could probably delete the country until he finds it, now that he knows the corpse exists."

Also, what I hope Jinwoow would say next chapter: "Alright, new plan. I take the rune too, and I leave the immortal dragon here to defend the US in my place. ALso, if I need him I'll take him back, obviously."

I mean surely the dragon that was defeated by 5 nation-rank hunters can fill the spot now that he's gotten shadow immortality.

iirc,
Kamish will not become his minions, but he will get a pair of daggers from Kamish's teeth later on, though.
. Spoilers might appear 20 - 50 chapters from now

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there a limit of how long the monster can be dead for before it "expires"?

Fed-Kun's army
I knew of this part thanks to the novel, but damn shadow Kamish is even cooler than i imagined

@Palk94 Since it's been a long time since Kamish death, being able to make him arise at the second attempt, it's like he just won the lottery. I'm just wondering if Kamish will be as obedient as the other shadows, or if he will obey only when he feel like it. Like Charizard with Ash in the Pokémon anime ^^

Users who are viewing this thread